Congratulations to all abstract and invited faculty presenters who will be presenting at the NASBS 2022 Annual Meeting. The NASBS 2022 Annual Meeting will take place February 18-20, 2022 at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, Arizona.
Below are all the relevant information pertaining to all types of presentations. Please note all deadlines. These instructions apply to all session presentations, unless otherwise noted.
All PowerPoint Presentations must be in 16:9 (widescreen).
SCIENTIFIC SESSION PRESENTERS (MAIN TOPIC, HOT TOPIC, SPECIAL & VIDEO SESSIONS, GENERAL SESSION, AND INVITED FACULTY PRESENTATIONS)
Audio Visual Rules: The NASBS audio visual specifications can be downloaded via the following link: NASBS AV Specifications
Presentation Guide: Instructions for presenting and preparing PowerPoint presentations can be downloaded via the following link: NASBS Speaker Guidelines
Disclosure Required: All presenters will be required to include a disclosure slide to be shown in the beginning of their presentation. In addition to the disclosure slide, presenters are asked use generic and objective terms when referring to both devices and/or proprietary technology throughout their presentations.
The NASBS Title/Disclosure slide can be downloaded at:
SCIENTIFIC SESSION PRESENTATIONS – SPEAKER PREP ROOM CHECK-IN REQUIRED:
Presentation Time limits:
- Proffered Paper Session Presentations – 6 minutes
- Faculty/Moderator/Honored Guest/Keynote Presentations – Please refer to the faculty invitation sent via e-mail
You MUST check in with Speaker Prep (located in the Quail room) 2 hours before your presentation and preferably AT LEAST 24-HOURS BEFORE your session starts. If you are unable to arrive 24 hours before your session, check in as soon as you arrive. A technician will be available onsite in the Speaker Prep Room to assist you with your presentation to load it onto the show computer. If you do not visit the Speaker Prep room, your session moderator may not allow you to present. Speaker Prep Room Hours are:
- Thursday, February 17, 2022: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, February 18, 2022: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, February 19, 2022: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, February 20, 2022: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The following audio-visual equipment will be automatically provided in the session room:
• Computers equipped with Windows 10 and capable of playing sound clips through house sound system
**You will not be allowed to use your own computer**
• Duel Screens
• LCD Data/Video Projector
• Laser Pointer
• Microphones (1 lectern, 2 table and 1 floor)
• Projectionist & Audio Technician
• Speaker timer