UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO FOR THE 2017 NASBS CREATIVE CRITICISM VIDEO SESSION
- Video submissions must be of good quality and submitted in final form.
- All Videos MUST be submitted digitally in accordance with the Digital Guidelines below:
ACCEPTABLE FORMATS: (PLAYABLE ON WINDOWS PC)
ACCEPTABLE FRAME SIZE:
- No smaller than full screen (640 x 480 or 720 x 480 pixels is acceptable)
ACCEPTABLE FILE SIZE:
- MUST be less than 1 gig.
- Videos must have a maximum running time of eight (8) minutes. You must submit a video no longer than 8 minutes.
- Videos must have narration in English. Without narration, it will not be considered.
MORE IMPORTANT RULES:
- Videos may not include advertisement or promotion of products. Commercial support may be noted as a credit at the end of the video.
- Please DO NOT include any music, video clips or other materials/media copyrighted by any entity other than yourself. For example, please do not include classical music from a CD in your collection.
- Video summaries must be submitted by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2016, 11:59 PM PST
Please limit the file to less than 1 Gigabyte if and title your presentation with your last name and upload date.