- What is a Virtual Event?
The aim of the NASBS 2021 Virtual Symposium is to provide similar educational, networking, and industry opportunity as an in-person Annual Meeting. The NASBS 2021 Virtual Symposium Task Force have developed a balanced virtual program of excellent work. All programming will take place online in the following three formats:
- Live Zoom Webinar – Speakers and Moderators video and audio are enabled. Participating attendees can submit questions and comments via the Q&A feature.
- Live Zoom Meeting – Speakers, Moderators, and Attendees can enable video and audio.
- On Demand – All registered attendees will have access to pre-recorded presentations. Viewers are encouraged to submit comments and questions via the comments feature below the video.
- What do I need in order to attend the virtual conference?
Content can be accessed by most devices with internet connection. We recommend using a computer with strong internet connection with the recommended internet browser. Google Chrome is advised for the best compatibility and experience.
- If I want to watch live sessions that are occurring simultaneously, can I go back later and view them?
Yes, most concurrent live sessions are recorded. The recording will be available after the live sessions are complete.
- How long will On Demand content be available?
All On Demand content will be available during and after Saturday, February 13, 2021.
- How long will ePosters be available?
Genigraphics will archive ePosters for five (5) years.
- Will there be continuing medical education (CME) credits?
The NASBS 2021 Virtual Symposium has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of PESI, Inc. and North American Skull Base Society. PESI, Inc. is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. For more information regarding CME please visit https://www.nasbs.org/future_meetings/cme-information/
- How long do I have to claim credits?
Evaluations and claims for CME will be accepted through end of 2021.
- How will I receive access to the virtual conference platform?
After registering you will receive an email from the NASBS office with event updates and access details. For more information regarding registration please visit https://www.nasbs.org/future_meetings/registration/